pi

I want to retire at 55 in a country with free health care. My spouse will draw Social Security, and I have $160,000. Are we crazy?



I am 51 and would like to retire by 55. I will only have about $125,000 in retirement accounts plus another $35,000 in non-retirement accounts. I plan on moving out of the U.S. as I have a house that’s fully paid for overseas. After living there a year, I will get residency in the country, which includes essentially free national healthcare. 

We…

Master your money.

Subscribe to MarketWatch.

Get this article and all of MarketWatch.

Access from any device. Anywhere. Anytime.

Subscribe Now

Log In



Source link



from Stock Market News – My Blog https://ift.tt/39NJoTX
via IFTTT
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url

In-Article Ad 2